The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for design, development and support of software in Hart InterCivic’s election systems products written in C#. The engineer in this role will focus on class, service, domain, ORM, and database development. He or she must be experienced and skilled in the full software development life cycle with a concentration in the Microsoft stack and must work with architects, developers, and quality assurance and application engineers as well as with engineering and product management.
• Design, document, test and write software
• Participate in the specification and design of election systems and software
• Write and execute unit tests
• Follow software development processes and standards
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
• Skilled in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML modeling
• SOA and service design
• Must be an effective written and spoken communicator
• Database design
• Broad knowledge of software, application, and systems engineering
• Comprehensive understanding of Windows 7
• Knowledge of Design Patterns
• Excellent analytical and debugging skills
Desired Skills and Experience
• SQL Server 2012 and SQL Compact Edition
• Domain Driven Design
• UI development using WPF and XAML
• Security frameworks
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume and cover letter with salary requirements to [email protected]. Please put "Senior Software Engineer" in the email subject field.
Authorization to work in the US is necessary. No visa sponsorship is available at this time. No third parties.