Social Media Monitoring Service
Election InSite is the first and only monitoring and analysis tool to use geolocation technology with open social networks to identify and pinpoint potential voting issues.
The web-based service captures postings to virtually any public social media network, and synthesizes information according to key word and geolocation criteria to help administrators make intelligent decisions in real-time.
- Monitor on-site developments in real-time to aid early response
- Immediately pinpoint problems to efficiently direct resources
- Identify high density of election related postings to aid in resource balancing
- Measure tone and sentiment of voters to better understand voters' experiences
- Custom filtering, analysis and reporting capabilities to help identify and document trends
Sign-Up For A Demo
Note: Field names in bold* are required!