Hart InterCivic is looking for a Certification Manager to join our team in Austin, Texas. The Certification Manager’s responsibilities include planning and managing federal and state certification activities, ongoing compliance activities, and leadership of the Certification Team. The Certification Manager will report to the VP of Product Management and will work closely with key internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional input providers including Sales, Product Management, Finance, Operations and Engineering. The ideal candidate will be a master communicator, will have the ability to move seamlessly from big picture to detailed planning activities and will have experience working with state and local government elections processes, high-level project management skills, and the ability to manage priorities to ensure adherence to externally driven deadlines.
- Work with VP of Product Management to align federal certification campaigns with product roadmaps.
- Relationship management with federal certification authorities; serve as primary point of contact.
- Relationship management with applicable Voting System Test Laboratories (VSTLs); serve as primary point of contact.
- Review legislative code and/or administrative regulations.
- Work directly with EAC/VSTLs to plan certification campaign activities and timelines.
- Research and interpret federal standards for voting technology.
- Maintain high-level project plans and schedules.
- Track status/maintain deliverables (internally and externally).
- Identify and help resolve impediments to federal certification activities.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure the appropriate resources are onsite to support testing and planning activities .
- Detailed-oriented, strong communicator comfortable working with changing priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines (including occasionally working irregular hours as needed to support deadlines).
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral).
- Exceptional facilitation and organization skills.
- Highly self-motivated and driven.
- Good strategic planning abilities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, government, marketing, or technical field.
- Experience managing high-stakes cross-functional projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- Government experience strongly preferred.
- Elections subject matter expertise strongly preferred.
- Legal background a plus.
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.