Certification Program Manager
The Certification Program Manager performs high level management of multiple state and federal certification activities. The Certification Program Manager assists with developing the state certification roadmap in conjunction with internal stakeholders, communicates the roadmap to other departments, and provides direction for Certification Project Managers for individual certification campaigns. Additionally, the Certification Program Manager is responsible for ensuring that equipment inventory is appropriately utilized and tracked.
- Planning and managing federal and state certification programs in accordance with company objectives
- Identify, track, and maintain ongoing compliance activities.
- Establish/maintain state and federal legislative tracking program
- Manage overall certification plan to ensure adequate devices and workstations to support concurrent certification events
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in the United States from 25%-50% during peak event cycles, with in-office time during non-peak periods.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, PMP a plus
- 10 years’ experience managing projects with cross-functional teams required
- 10 years’ experience in government or elections administration preferred
- Strong organizational skills, along with precise attention to detail
- Strong customer-orientation and presentation skills
- Exceptional written and communications skills
- Technical experience; literacy with computers, software, and hardware
- High energy, creativity, and professional assertiveness
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.