The Project Accountant supports the organization through project accounting, analysis, account reconciliations and providing detailed sales and cost information. Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager and partnering with business leaders, the Project Accountant will be responsible for developing, interpreting, and implementing complex financial concepts or techniques for financial planning and control. Specializes in revenue and cost recognition with emphasis on projects, performs ad hoc analyses, follows through on accounting questions and research requests, and participates in special projects as needed.
- Create and present financial information and analyses to support management
- Warranty Reserve Analysis - completion of multi-element reserve analysis to ensure adequacy of reserves, including alignment with Supply Chain and Operations.
- Prepare monthly general ledger entries and reconciliations.
- Responsible for project accounting
- Assist with various financial projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in Accounting, CPA preferred; or five plus years relevant accounting/financial experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years related work experience
- Experience with revenue recognition and accrual accounting concepts
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Effective time management and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong attention to details
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of project accounting, cost allocations and billing systems/processes
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.
Have questions?Connect with us.
5 Steps to Foster Trust in Elections
Evidenced-based elections create confidence.Learn more
Post Election Audits
Routine, transparent and paper-backed processes support voter trust.Learn more
Testing Before the Vote
Best practices for verifying the integrity of your election.Learn more