Michigan Regional Service Manager
A Michigan Service Manager is a highly motivated “self-starter” who responds to all customer requests ranging from training requests, to phone support requests, to onsite repair of voting equipment requests, to delivery and acceptance of new devices. This individual is the customer’s first line of support. The position requires residency in the State of Michigan. The Michigan Service Manager handles all Return Material Authorization (RMA) requests for internal and external customers for all Hart InterCivic Verity products within his/her region and provides on-site customer support and troubleshooting as needed. Must be based in the State of Michigan.
- Coordinate with the Hart Corporate office and Hart Michigan customers to provide contractually obligated support functions for Hart customers in the State of Michigan.
- Provide immediate response to Michigan customers in coordination with the Hart Central Customer Support Center.
- Full end-to-end support of RMAs, which includes but is not limited to analyzing, troubleshooting, triage, and routing to properly resolve all RMA’s.
- Work closely with Hart customers, Hart Supply Chain, Professional Services and Hart Engineering.
- Gather data as needed to identify the root cause when issues arise.
- Document, develop and maintain standard procedures/guidelines for the RMA processes in Michigan.
- Generate and distribute weekly status reports itemizing quantities and types of failures seen, typical repair times, key root causes, and inventory issues or concerns.
- Read and interpret documents such as user guides and training manuals and translate the information to the RMA process to facilitate efficient resolution of open RMAs.
- Service customers on-site for any variety of technical support, troubleshooting, and equipment maintenance reasons.
- Service customers on-site in support of training, documentation, installation, or other Hart Professional Services needs.
- Track to and adhere to contractual service level agreements (SLAs) and Statements of Work (SOWs).
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Ability to acquire an expert level of knowledge of all Hart InterCivic products and their modules.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software tools for problem-solving situations.
- Knowledge of standard ticket tracking software is a must.
- Ability to maintain revisions to any relevant materials (Agile ECOs and effectivity).
- Ability to travel to/from customer locations, both in and outside of Michigan, and to Hart Corporate offices as necessary
- Minimum 2 year technical degree or equivalent
- Working level of project management, plus 2-4 years direct customer support in a technical environment.
- Working knowledge of computer and internet operations is required. Two years minimum equipment troubleshooting experience required. Experience with an enterprise level ticketing application, county election management and/or county records management is preferred.
- Warehouse experience a plus.
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.
Have questions?Connect with us.
3 Pillars of Voter Confidence
Making Voter Confidence Job #1 Secure systems + reliable communication + efficient poll processes = Voter trustLearn more
Securing the Paper Trail
Paper-trail voting is only as secure as the management practices that support it.Learn more
Transitioning to Paper Ballots
The eyes of Texas – and election watchers across the nation – were upon Denton County as it launched all-paper voting on a brand-new system.Learn more