Sales Order Specialist
Hart InterCivic is seeking a Sales Order Specialist who has a strong desire to provide an outstanding customer experience for a growing company. Hart InterCivic is a full service election solutions innovator, partnering with state and local governments to deliver secure, accurate, and reliable elections.
- Foster and develop positive customer relations by providing courteous, prompt, and proactive customer service.
- Communicate with customers by phone, email, or other correspondence. Respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely Order Fulfillment through interactions with customers, other internal departments, and vendors.
- Create price quotations, orders, and similar requests for customers.
- Process purchase orders and enter purchase information into Order Management System.
- Verify all purchase orders and order information for accuracy. Contact customers to verify the information on purchase orders as it may be appropriate.
- Provide customers with assistance and information on part numbers, order status, troubleshooting their purchase orders, or other requests.
- Provide follow up and respond to customer issues, inquiries, emails, correspondence, or other requests.
- Assist in maintaining up to date customer files.
- Partner with other departments to prepare documentation to process returns and credit memos.
- Partner with other departments to process requests for internal orders, including capital expenditure requests.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of product lines, prices, lead-time, and other relevant information.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with customers by telephone and in written communication
- Manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Act as a liaison and coordinate with other departments and/or vendors through order completion and to expedite or resolve any issues or concerns.
- Bilingual language skills are a plus, but not required
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic
- Superior organizational skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to details
- 5 years Customer Service experience
- Minimum of H.S. education (college degree is desirable, but not required)
- Knowledge of Election process a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of how the Shipping Industry functions a plus, but not required
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.