Software Engineer, .NET / Angular Development
The Software Engineer is responsible for design, development, and support of Angular and .NET Framework software in Hart InterCivic’s election management software product. The engineer in this role must be experienced and skilled in the full software development life cycle with a clear understanding of web application development and Agile methodology. They will be responsible for understanding all layers of the application from the front-end Angular TypeScript to the web service APIs in .NET. The engineer in this role must work with architects, developers, quality assurance and application engineers as well as with engineering and product owners.
- Design, develop, and unit test software across the .NET application stack and Angular front end
- Write and execute unit tests
- Follow strict software development processes and standards
- Utilization of documented architecture patterns & best practices
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Two to seven years of experience as a software developer within C#/.NET, Angular framework and good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience translating UI design into front-end web application presentation
- Cross section of practical .NET application development experience with LINQ, Dependency Injection, Regular Expressions, ASP.NET, as well as multi-threading and inter-process communication
- Experience with version control systems (Git preferred), defect tracking systems, and/or Jira or Microsoft DevOps
- Strong quality skills with unit test development
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.
Have questions?Connect with us.
Testing Before the Vote
Best practices for verifying the integrity of your election.Learn more
Post Election Audits
Routine, transparent and paper-backed processes support voter trust.Learn more
Securing the Paper Trail
Paper-trail voting is only as secure as the management practices that support it.Learn more