SQL/.Net Developer, Applications Development
The SQL/.Net developer is responsible for design, development and support of database stack and utilities for Hart InterCivic’s election systems products. This engineer will focus on writing stored procedures, functions, other T-SQL code, and database elements. The developer will also be responsible for C#.Net application stack integration using database ORM. The candidate must be skilled in Microsoft SQL Server stack and will work with developers, quality assurance and product owners.
- Design, document and write database software for MS SQL Server.
- Integrate database elements with Business Intelligence (BI) tools (SSIS and SSRS).
- Integrate database code with C#/.Net application software.
- Participate in the specification and design of software applications across the election’s systems suite.
- Write and execute unit tests and performance tests.
- Follow software development processes and standards.
- Utilize documented architectural patterns & software best practices.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in T-SQL development.
- Minimum of 3 years of MS SQL Server design and administration. Solid understanding of relational database technologies.
- Experience using BI tools such as SSRS, SSIS, and Data Warehouse design concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET application stack, with specific experience in C# integration with ORMs: NHibernate and/or Entity Framework.
- Proven work history of completing projects on time and on budget, exceeding quality goals.
- Experience with version control systems and defect tracking systems, SVN preferred.
- Experience working closely with Product Owners and SQA teams.
- Unit and performance test development.
- Understanding of various Data Storage Structures and Patterns.
- Knowledge of common Database Concurrency and Scalability issues
- Debugging and troubleshooting various database problems.
- Experience creating SSRS reports.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.