Telerik Report Writer – Contract
Hart InterCivic is looking to hire a contract Telerik Report Developer, responsible for writing and updating custom customer-driven reports using Telerik Report Designer, pulling data from a Microsoft SQL Server Database. Working with Hart’s NextVote Voter Registration System, the report developer will apply customer driven requirements in the creation of a variety of reports as directed by customer and business needs.
- Provide analysis, SQL Server and Telerik Reporting Services expertise, serving as the responsible developer in the design and development of Telerik reports.
- Develop basic to complex Telerik reports using customer provided requirements.
- Ability to query the data sources (MS SQL database), to verify accuracy of the source in relation to the written report requirements.
- Provide time estimates for completing assignments and meet scheduled defined schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 3 years of using Report Writer tools including Telerik Report Designer and/or SSRS Report Builder (or the Visual Studio plug-in "Microsoft Reporting Services Projects").
- Experiencing creating variety of complex reports using drill down, drill through, tabular, matrix, chart, dashboard, multi parameter reports, row group and column groups, and multi-column reports. Knowledge of employing sub reports in the body of the main report.
- 3 years’ experience with T-SQL to develop and maintain forms in Telerik or SSRS reports as well as general database knowledge. Demonstrated capability in using embedded T*SQL Queries within the body of the report.
- At least 2 years of experience writing stored procedures used as the report data source,
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.
Have questions?Connect with us.
Testing Before the Vote
Best practices for verifying the integrity of your election.Learn more
Post Election Audits
Routine, transparent and paper-backed processes support voter trust.Learn more
Securing the Paper Trail
Paper-trail voting is only as secure as the management practices that support it.Learn more