Business Enablement Project Manager
The Business Enablement Project Manager manages projects that further the advancement of business for the organization. These projects include the development of RFP responses, management of strategic regulatory activities, execution of market research activities, and internal projects to support the improvement of business processes to support the Proposals and Certification Teams.
The Business Enablement Project Manager must be able to function effectively on all levels of corporate structure in order to identify opportunities, analyze business needs, and identify and solve problems that present barriers to market entry. The Business Enablement Project Manager must be able to exercise sound judgment, interact with internal and external stakeholders, and complete projects professionally in high-pressure situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
Support development of RFP responses
- Draft and edit written RFP responses
- Provide assistance with proposal production and follow up activities
- Review RFP responses for accuracy
Manage content management process for proposals and certification documentation
- Verify technical solutions and create standard proposal content that is easily understandable, readable, and compelling
- Provide content for certification documentation, including application, support materials, and post-event documentation.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management to ensure consistent messaging.
Manage state certification activities in assigned markets
- Maintain relationships with external stakeholders in state regulatory offices
- Submit mandatory reports and updates
- Conduct legal research to validate and/or determine product requirements
- Communicate regulatory and legal changes in assigned markets to internal stakeholders
Direct onsite state/federal certification activities
- Create test plans and agendas for onsite testing.
- Determine event equipment needs and coordinate with Certification Coordinator and state contacts on availability, event logistics, and preparation requirements.
- Create data sets for use in state certification testing activities.
- Provide technical presentations to regulatory authorities.
- Provide status updates and reports to internal and external stakeholders.
Manage market research campaigns to support business planning activities
- Create market research plans to validate market information in targeted geographic locations.
- Create forms, templates, and scripts to support validation activities and report results.
- Train and support staff to execute validation activities.
- Provide feedback to Product Management team on product requirements as determined through state certification and proposal activities.
- Provide assistance with Election Day Support activities periodically.
- Assist with process improvement activities
- Assist cross-functional teams with various business development strategic activities
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, PMP and/or APMP certification a plus
- 10 years’ experience with proposals, event planning, training, or state and local government
- Strong organizational skills, along with precise attention to detail
- Strong customer-orientation and presentation skills
- Exceptional written and communications skills
- Technical experience; literacy with computers, software, and hardware
- High energy, creativity, and professional assertiveness
This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in the United States from 25%-50% during peak event cycles, with in-office time during non-peak periods.
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs .
Or, if you prefer, you may fax your resume and cover letter to our HR department at 512.252.6724 or send the information to the following address:
P.O. Box 80649
Austin, Texas 78708-0649
Human Resources Department
Position: Business Enablement Project Manager