Proposals Program Manager
The Proposals Program Manager will be responsible for leading and coordinating cross-functional teams for the successful development of proposals and management of the proposal lifecycle. This includes requests for proposals, requests for information, support for post-proposal contract questions, and other related activities. The Proposals Program Manager will work closely with key stakeholders and input providers across each peer group including Sales, Product Management, Finance, Operations and Engineering. This position reports to the Director of Certification and Proposals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage schedules and tasks for multiple proposal projects simultaneously.
- Develop proposal plan schedules and documents.
- Manage outstanding tasks and timelines for internal team members.
- Ensure timely completion of deliverables from cross-functional team members.
- Provide support for delivery of high-quality proposal responses
- Draft and edit written responses.
- Create and edit standard response content.
- Provide administrative support for proposal production and follow up activities.
- Facilitate internal and cross-functional milestone meetings to ensure effective and efficient communication of timelines and responsibilities.
- Assess risks and communicate risk mitigation plans.
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, including senior leadership.
- Create and maintain project documentation including status reports, meeting minutes, project and team schedules, changes, issues, and team presentations. Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Engage stakeholders and manage process for updating proposal “library” content regularly.
- Manage templates and technical tools (i.e., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and SharePoint) for proposal team.
- Advanced communication skills to drive successful cross-functional engagement and responses
- Training and/or experience in project management and/or project management certification (PMP).
- Familiarity with sales and RFP response process
- Exceptional facilitation, organization, and attention to detail skills
- Ability to adjust priorities due to changing business requirements
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Project, and Visio (advanced or expert knowledge is a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint for Office 365 preferred
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management certification a plus
- 8-10 years cross-functional leadership and/or project management experience
- Experience working within the sales and/or RFP response process
- Working knowledge and experience with cross-departmental scheduling and communication, preparation of schedules, and cost estimates
- Experience working in the elections industry a strong plus
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.
Or, if you prefer, you may fax your resume and cover letter to our HR department at 512.252.6724 or send the information to the following address:
P.O. Box 80649
Austin, Texas 78708-0649
Human Resources Department
Position: Proposals Program Manager