Warehouse Technician level I responds to all equipment requests from Hart InterCivic Sales and Certification teams to test and prepare for shipment election voting equipment for sales demos and certification events. In addition, technician will catalog, inventory, and perform minor repairs of election equipment.
Responsible for full end to end support to deliver and receive equipment from all sales and certification campaigns in warehouse environment.
- Works effectively with other RMA Technicians and Inventory Control personnel in a warehouse environment
- Conducts preventative maintenance and upgrade work on equipment as needed
- Tracks and reports equipment movement internally and externally
- Shipping/Receiving – perform general duties as needed
- Deals with problems in a professional manner
- Maintains a safe work environment in the warehouse area
- Must be able to routinely lift 40 lb cartons
- Must be able to operate fork lift and pallet jacks
- Communicates effectively with customers, suppliers, or employees
- Acquires a functional level of knowledge for all Hart InterCivic products and their modules
- Manages and organizes information and documentation to track equipment status clearly
- Able to track and report equipment movement using standard CRM software. Previous knowledge recommended.
- Able to use 3rd party shipping/receiving software. Previous knowledge recommended.
- Works cooperatively with all Hart InterCivic personnel and external customers to ensure satisfaction
- Complies with, and keeps up with changes in, Hart InterCivic policies, procedures and regulations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A minimum High School Diploma or GED, plus 4 years direct warehouse support in a technical environment. A working knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) is required. 2 yrs minimum equipment handling experience in a warehouse environment is required.
Effective written and oral communication skills are required. Must be able to use standard checklist style procedures related to position.
The ability to “multi-task”, plan time effectively, problem solve, apply logic and reason to a situation. The successful candidate must possess the ability to accurately assess a given situation and decide the logical course of action.
Will have to do normal lifting of equipment as part of daily routine (Containers 40 lbs or less). Will have to help ship and receive voting equipment as part of the daily routine. The ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods is required. Candidates will be deployed in a warehouse/office environment.
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs .
Or, if you prefer, you may fax your resume and cover letter to our HR department at 512.252.6724 or send the information to the following address:
P.O. Box 80649
Austin, Texas 78708-0649
Human Resources Department
Position: Field Sales Director