Customer Survey Reveals Strength of Confidence in Hart InterCivic
Customer Dedication Earns Voting System Vendor Top Marks 6 Years Running
AUSTIN, Texas, September 26, 2017 – Hart InterCivic, Austin-based election solution provider, has again earned an overwhelming vote of confidence from customers nationwide. In its 2017 customer satisfaction survey, 100 percent of customers who chose Hart over their previous vendors ranked Hart’s customer service as excellent or above-average. Ninety-five percent of customers overall gave Hart those same high ratings, and 92 percent said they would recommend Hart to a colleague.
Hart has tracked customer satisfaction with a standardized annual survey since 2007, giving customers a consistent method for voicing their feedback. For six years running Hart has surpassed its 90+ percent benchmark goal in key categories. This formal check-in is a cornerstone of fulfilling the company’s ongoing commitment to continuously improving the Hart customer experience.
“We are dedicated to providing excellence in all areas of service,” said Phillip Braithwaite, President and CEO of Hart InterCivic. “The voice of the customer is the one of the strongest factors driving innovation in Hart’s election solutions. Our customers clearly see their input reflected in our new flagship Verity® Voting system.”
Validating market enthusiasm for Hart’s Verity election system, customers who have deployed the state-of-the-art system showed a marked increase in customer satisfaction over previous years. Customers remarked that the system has “significantly reduced time needed to scan/count an election,” noting the “ease of use for voters” and “how easy it was to learn and take to the polling locations.”
In recognition of the high marks received in its 2017 customer satisfaction survey, Hart shared the following exceptionally positive remarks from respondents:
- “We are a county who just switched over and we were so surprised at the amazing customer service!”
- “The people at Hart always go above and beyond to help their customers. I cannot think of a time when any of my issues have gone unresolved. Thanks for all that you all do!”
- “Leading the industry with well-designed and engineered voting system solutions.”
- “You listened to people’s concerns at the last user group meeting and changed your approach. Thank you. This year’s user group meeting was one of the most useful ones I have attended.”
- “Hart has great open channels of communication and are there to help when we need them.”
- “Appreciate the relationships that Hart has with their customers. Responsiveness is key. Hart gets that right!!”
- “I have been an Elections Administrator for a little over a year, and people at Hart have been very supportive and have always answered my questions with the utmost courtesy and friendly responses. I have been made to feel more confident in this job with their guidance and assistance. Thank you.”
- “You are consistently excellent and have been for all the years I’ve dealt with your company. (15 years)”
“We are grateful to our customers for their high level of participation in the survey,” said Braithwaite. “Survey results initiate action plans that enable us to continue to enhance our outstanding customer service – a central value in Hart’s culture. Customer satisfaction and loyalty hold the keys to our company’s growth.”