Certification Project Manager
The Certification Project Manager manages state and federal certification projects of our Hardware and Software products, under the direction of the Certification Manager. The Certification Project Manager must be able to exercise sound judgment and interact with regulatory authorities in a professional manner, particularly in high-pressure situations.
- Submit state/federal certification application materials
- Plan for and coordinate logistics for onsite state/federal certification activities
- Lead onsite state/federal certification activities
- Provide follow up to state/federal certification activities
- Provide feedback to Product Management team on product requirements as determined through state certification testing activities.
- Provide assistance with Product Management system testing and validation activities.
- Ability to train and assist in Professional Services implementations at customer locations
- Assist Sales and Operations with onsite demonstrations, implementations and services as needed.
- Assist Quality Assurance as needed.
- 5 years’ experience in compliance-related role preferred
- Strong understanding of state and local government preferred
- Strong organizational skills, along with precise attention to detail
- Strong customer-orientation and presentation skills
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, PMP a plus
- Exceptional written and communications skills
- Technical experience; literacy with computers, software, and hardware
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in the United States from 25%-50% during peak event cycles, with in-office time during non-peak periods
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.
Have questions?Connect with us.
Testing Before the Vote
Best practices for verifying the integrity of your election.Learn more
Post Election Audits
Routine, transparent and paper-backed processes support voter trust.Learn more
Securing the Paper Trail
Paper-trail voting is only as secure as the management practices that support it.Learn more