Reporting directly to the CFO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for financial reporting, analytics and projections. The Finance Manager will also lead and support activities associated with proactive process improvements, cross functional collaboration, reporting enhancements, and the development of appropriate processes to ensure the Company’s long and short-term objectives.
- Manage processes to support monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting processes
- Maintain executive reporting structure to leadership team, Board of Directors and investors
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages, narrative and associated analytics
- Work with the executive team to manage budgeting and forecasting activity, including the annual budget process, timely performance projections, long term strategic planning and debt covenant projections
- Partner with Sales Ops and Supply Chain to align production and projected sales with company revenue targets
- Work with Supply Chain to identify projected product cost changes and opportunities for cost optimization
- Partner with business leads and the Accounting team to understand and explain financial variances between actual results, prior-year results and forecasts and update projections for changes in anticipated expenses
- Develop and mentor members of the finance team
- Identify and lead process improvement projects to automate and streamline current finance and reporting procedures to maximize the contribution to strategic and business goals
- Develop and review metrics to determine the operational effectiveness of processes
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of financial information, including projection accuracy
- Enhance financial systems as appropriate to improve analytical and reporting capabilities
- Participate in and manage the pricing portion of RFP responses, including discount recommendation, customer pricing presentation and other financial metrics
- Review and approve discount requests through non-RFP purchasing vehicles, collaborating with Sales and Sales Ops to ensure decisions align with company goals
- Work with Sales Management to establish and provide ongoing management of Sales Commissions plans, including exceptions and special incentives
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced financial leader with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong attention to detail.
Required Skills and Experience:
- An undergraduate degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years finance experience, with extensive experience specifically in modeling and financial projections
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire people to focus on key priorities
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills. Good listening skills and the tact to know when to push for necessary changes
- Problem solving experience and the ability to translate such skills to solve and think through complex issues and process improvements
- Advanced Excel skills
- This individual must possess unquestionable character and absolute integrity. The Finance Manager must be an energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards.
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.