Project Managers at Hart InterCivic are highly motivated “self-starters” who are enthusiastic about providing exceptional customer service. Working with other members of the Professional Services and Operations teams, the Project Manager directs activity, solves problems, and develops lasting and strong relationships with our customers. Hart InterCivic’s unique and industry known culture of innovation, transparency, and customer-centric focus creates an environment where team members will continually grow and be challenged to develop their careers.
- Acquire an expert level of knowledge of both the Hart Voting System and Verity Voting System.
- Develop project plans and applicable subordinate plans, including identification of risks and contingency plans.
- Identify and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Assess client needs throughout the project and manages those needs, expectations and relationships.
- Direct and coordinates activities to ensure project progresses on schedule.
- Modify schedules and plans as required in response to changing project dynamics.
- Provide technical advice and resolves problems.
- Create a strong client relationship that encourages questions and participation.
- Participate in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful for supporting Hart's customers, and integrates acquired information into project management and support methods.
- Agree to supplement PS projects with Certification Events as requested by the Certification Manager and as agreed by the PS Manager.
- Proficiency in project management processes and tools.
- Strong customer-orientation.
- Ability to facilitate change in organizations.
- Strong customer presentation skills.
- Organized and disciplined.
- Highly energetic, creative, professionally assertive.
- Ability to build long-term client relationships.
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the time.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, or the equivalent, is required.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Project Management certification (PMP) s preferred, or five years project management experience in lieu of certification.
- Elections administration experience is preferred.
Email your resume and cover letter to Hart InterCivic Jobs.
Have questions?Connect with us.
Testing Before the Vote
Best practices for verifying the integrity of your election.Learn more
Post Election Audits
Routine, transparent and paper-backed processes support voter trust.Learn more
Securing the Paper Trail
Paper-trail voting is only as secure as the management practices that support it.Learn more