Coke County Chooses Secure Election Technology from Hart InterCivic
County selects Verity Voting System to Replace Aging Equipment
ROBERT LEE, Texas, March 2- Coke County will adopt the Verity® Voting system from longtime election partner Hart InterCivic, bringing best-in-industry security and the easiest to use system to their voters well before the Presidential Election in November.
“We are proud that Coke County has chosen Verity. Verity is designed and manufactured in Texas, and we value our relationships with fellow Texans,” said Julie Mathis, President and CEO of Hart InterCivic, an Austin-based company with more than 100 years of experience providing election solutions.
First federally certified in May 2015, Verity includes an array of thoughtful advantages for Coke County:
- Best-in-industry security protocols to safeguard the sanctity of the vote, including encryption, two-factor authentication, and redundant data storage.
- Easiest to use system for voters and election officials, with plain-language instructions and consistently user-friendly software and hardware design.
- Comprehensive suite of accessibility features to ensure an independent and equal voting experience for all voters.
- Highest return on county investment because Verity is a modern hardware and software platform, and not an extension of a voting system made over 15 years ago.
- Compact, lightweight polling place devices that save storage and transportation costs.
More than half of the voters in Texas cast their ballots on Hart’s voting systems and more counties are expected to choose Hart over the less-experienced competition.
“Coke County is prioritizing voter confidence and election security – they know Verity delivers. We appreciate the confidence they show in our solutions and staff,” said Mathis, “They are investing in secure and efficient elections for many years to come, and we look forward to supporting them every step of the way.”