COVID-19 & Safe Polling Places
With the heightened concern about virus transmission, Hart is working with each of our customers to ensure voters have access to safe and healthy polling places. Below we’ve outlined how to keep equipment clean, voters safe, and how Hart is working to keep our team members healthy to deliver ongoing support to all customers through these challenging times.
How to Clean Your Equipment
Pick one: Clear Isopropyl alcohol (70% or less) and a soft, lint-free cloth, or alcohol wipes (70% or less). Both can be found at most major retailers.
Get started: Wipe down surfaces with one of the above options (and ONLY one of the above). Wipe Screens dry.
- Provide hand sanitizer at check-in
- Use disposable ear covers for headphones
- Remind voters not to get paper ballots wet
- Wipe down poll worker stations frequently
- Remind poll workers to wash their hands regularly
- Do not use ammonia, bleach, or other detergent based cleaners on your devices
For customers who would prefer to hand out a touchscreen stylus to sanitize after each voter use, please use a stylus that meets one of the below:
- Option One: A stylus that has a rubber head
- Option Two: A stylus with a round, hard tip larger than a pencil point (> 1mm)
- Note: Do not use a stylus with a sharp point
How is Hart Staying Safe?
In our office, we are following all prevention best practices from the CDC and have made adjustments to work schedules and work locations to minimize the chances for virus exposure to our team members.
Here No Matter What
Our Customer Support Center and Ballot Production teams are fully staffed, trained, ready to support all our customers during this challenging time.
- T. 866.275.4278
- F. 512.252.6925
- E. email@example.com
- T.800.223.4278 (Options #2)
- E. firstname.lastname@example.org
- T. 866.216.4278
- E. email@example.com